Confraternity of St James of South Africa Library
The following is a list of books and other resources that are available to our members.
• Roads to Santiago – a Spiritual companion = CSJ, London
• Fumbling – A journey on the Camino de Santiago = Kerry Egan
• Walking Home on the Camino de Santiago = Linda L Lasswell
• The Camino – a journey of the spirit = Shirley Maclaine
• Spanish steps = Tim Moore
• The Pilgrim to Santiago = Edwin Mullins
• Secrets of Santiago – a novel of medieval Spain = Bernard Reilly
• Pilgrimage to the end of the World – the Road to Santiago = Conrad Rudolph
• My Father, My Daughter – Pilgims on the road to Santiago = Maria Schell, Donald Schell
• Have you ever done the Camino = G&B Bell
• All Santiago = editorial Escudo de Oro SA
• Buen Camino – Beyond the Journey = Thea Hughes
• On Foot to the End of the World = Rene Freund.
• Journal of a proudly SA Pilgrim = Natalie Uren
(also 6 copies of this book for sale at R150 each)
We have 11 older guide books of many routes, as well as the latest ones by John Brierley:
Maps from St Jean to Finisterre
Guide to Camino de Santiago – St J to Santiago.
Guide to Camino Finisterre
Guide to Camino Portugues
Maps for Camino Portugues
2009 - Editions 20, 21
2010 - Editions 22, 23, 24
2011 - Editions 25, 26, 27
2012 - Editions 28, 29
Many magazine articles, a few videos, DVDs, a tape.
Many maps and brochures and tourist information.
Contact: Lorna Schiemann at 021 557 8935