Confraternity St James of South Africa - Camino Library Books
The following is a list of books and other resources that are available to our members.
- Roads to Santiago – a Spiritual companion – CSJ, London
- Fumbling – A journey on the Camino de Santiago – Kerry Egan
- Walking Home on the Camino de Santiago – Linda L Lasswell
- The Camino – a journey of the spirit – Shirley Maclaine
- Spanish steps – Tim Moore
- The Pilgrim to Santiago – Edwin Mullins
- Secrets of Santiago – a novel of medieval Spain – Bernard Reilly
- Pilgrimage to the end of the World – the Road to Santiago – Conrad Rudolph
- My Father, My Daughter – Pilgims on the road to Santiago – Maria Schell, Donald Schell
- Have you ever done the Camino – G&B Bell
- All Santiago – editorial Escudo de Oro SA
- Buen Camino – Beyond the Journey = Thea Hughes
- On Foot to the End of the World – Rene Freund
- Journal of a proudly SA Pilgrim – Natalie Uren (also 6 copies of this book for sale at R150 each)
JOHN BRIERLEY CAMINO GUIDE BOOKS
We have 11 older guide books of many routes, as well as the latest ones by John Brierley:
- Maps from St Jean to Finisterre
- Guide to Camino de Santiago – St J to Santiago
- Guide to Camino Finisterre
- Guide to Camino Portugues
- Maps for Camino Portugues
Submit your Camino Photos.
Competition closes 30th September 2021.
Cancelled until further notice
Receive Newsletters &
Purchase Pilgrim Credentials!
AMIGOS Newsletters available to read:
Many magazine articles, a few videos, DVDs, a tape. Many maps and brochures and tourist information.